MBA and Executive MBAs
Our MBAs are a new breed of leadership development programmes. We have followed the call for MBAs to change. In response, we have designed a programme that reflects the complexity and changing nature of modern business.
In addition to a full-time route, we offer part-time Executive MBAs that fit around your career and personal commitments, with specialist routes including facilities management, hospitality, finance and cooperative leadership, and social entrepreneurship.
Our MBAs help to develop confident and agile leaders, with skills relevant to their careers, delivered through an emphasis on work-based learning.
Our MBA programme routes include
Features of our Executive MBA programme
- You gain practical experience through real-world case studies, placements*, client-sponsored projects and work-based learning. Our programmes allow you to focus assignments and projects on the needs of your organisation and your areas of interest.
- Your learning is tailored to your needs, interests and career aspirations. We build your self-confidence, challenge your thinking and stimulate your mind, boosting your abilities and at the same time enhancing your career prospects.
- We will help you to develop your personal and professional leadership practice, engaging with self awareness and reflective practice; along with a focus on career planning.
- An integrated approach means no one subject is studied in isolation, reflecting the professional world. Plus you study with people from a range of industries and sectors, enabling you to share ideas and experiences.
- Our MBA and Executive MBAs enable you gain Chartered Management Institute (CMI) membership, with access to a customised version of their online portal, and provide you with a fast-track route to chartered manager status (upon successful completion and meeting the professional body criteria).
- In addition to the CMI, our executive routes (subject dependent) are endorsed by professional bodies including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the British Institute of Facilities Management.
* The full-time MBA has an optional 12 month industry placement.